Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,850

2 members and 1,848 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,179
Threads: 248,609
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, ReptiFreak
  • 02-14-2006, 06:11 PM
    daniel1983
    Favorite Designer Morph(Group Two)......
    Well we had a favorite base morph poll....now for the really fun one.

In his wicked book (The Complete Ball Python), The Overlord of the Designer Morph realm states that a designer morph is created "when a breeder takes two or more wild occuring mutations and creates a new morph."

Going by that definition, I believe that this is an up to date list (as of 2-14-2006) of designer morph ball pythons. If there are any that I missed (or that I put on there that don't need to be) shoot me an PM and I will add it so you can vote on it

There are so many designer morphs that this will take two polls to cover....

Feel free to vote once on each. Here is a link to the first group of designer morphs to vote from:
    http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...919#post326919
  • 02-14-2006, 06:42 PM
    daniel1983
    Re: Favorite Designer Morph(Group Two)......
    Woma lesser platty all the way.....I hope we see a few more of them produced this year ;)
  • 02-14-2006, 06:44 PM
    cassandra
    Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel1983
    Woma lesser platty all the way.....I hope we see a few more of them produced this year ;)

Hey, I found a picture for that one - beautiful! It's got my vote. =)
  • 02-14-2006, 08:34 PM
    frankykeno
    Keep all the world's gold....just give me Silver (as in Bullet or Streak...heck I'm not picky LOL).

~~Jo~~
  • 02-14-2006, 08:36 PM
    Aric
    Man this one was tuff, for me it was either Stingerbee or Silver Streak. If only I can vote twice;), but I voted for the silver streak, They are stunning.
  • 02-15-2006, 09:07 AM
    Regal Boids
    I voted for the super strip yellow belly those things are outrageous(sp)!!!!
  • 02-15-2006, 09:07 PM
    boidae32288
    I don't know if you consider this a designer morph; but has anyone seen a borneo blood x ball. Those are some pretty crazy looking snakes.
  • 02-15-2006, 09:29 PM
    JLC
    Quote:

Originally Posted by boidae32288
    I don't know if you consider this a designer morph; but has anyone seen a borneo blood x ball. Those are some pretty crazy looking snakes.

Definitely a crazy looking snake....but that would fall under the category of HYBRID, rather than MORPH. :)
  • 02-16-2006, 12:43 AM
    jknudson
    Well since you are making me choose from such a dream list and I have to pick just one, I'll go with two of my favorite morphs crossed, spider mojave!

Really though, they are all quite gorgeous and its hard to compare them and pick a favorite from the list....Too bad I can't just win that 300 million dollar lottery here in MN, I would take two of everything!:P
  • 02-16-2006, 01:06 AM
    sweety314
    Any idea where a person could get a look at all these diff. morphs? Some I don't have a CLUE what they might look like. Are they in TCBP book as pics?

Thanks heaps!