Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,121

1 members and 3,120 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,112
Threads: 248,552
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, NxtGenExotics
  • 09-05-2006, 11:10 AM
    lillyorchid
    The Mid-Atlantic Reptile Show
    Who is going? If so, are you looking to get a certin something?
    I'll be there when it opens on Saturday. As for bringing anything home, I'm not to sure about that yet. I'd like to get a few different snakes, but sadly I'm not made of money. I was thinking about a female Albino Kenyan Sand Boa, or a children's python or just another ball python - female this time. So I guess I'll see how it all goes.
  • 09-05-2006, 11:12 AM
    Shaun J
    Re: The Mid-Atlantic Reptile Show
    I'm going! But I'm not taking money except for the tickets. I can't blow my money on something if I really want to buy a rack :(

If I WERE to get something though, I would probably get a Jungle Carpet Python or Bearded Dragon.
  • 09-05-2006, 11:16 AM
    Smulkin
    Going - dragging the weef with me.

Looking for a dark and lovely female curtus curtus, some BP stock - and hoping not too many other things catch my eye . . . like a male JCP or a dwarf retic or . . . ok, ok financial reality smacks me hard every time!

Seriously though - I am looking forward to meeting anyone heading there.
  • 09-05-2006, 11:21 AM
    Adam_Wysocki
    I'll be there both days .... I'm not a big fan of buying snakes at shows, so I'll just be there to hang out with friends. :partyon:

-adam
  • 09-05-2006, 11:23 AM
    jglass38
    I'll be there...Also not buying anything...Just hanging out with the boys...Me, Adam, Vaughn, Stefan, Matt, Peaches and Herb and the Captain and Tenille!
  • 09-05-2006, 11:23 AM
    lillyorchid
    I figured you were going. I'll probably pass ya by at some point. I'll be with my friend Chris and a few other probably talking to Turtle. I was looking at Jungle Carpet Pythons. I like those too! So who knows what I may bring back.

I don't know if I should just buy a rack from off the net or if I should just build one myself since I do work in a hardware store and like to build things. So maybe building a rack will be my winter project??? or maybe I'll just be lazy and just buy one.
  • 09-05-2006, 11:25 AM
    Shaun J
    I don't know either. I was thinking to buy one so it could be more effective, or I can build one every several years or so.
  • 09-05-2006, 11:32 AM
    daaangconcepts
    I'll be there...and Adam, I send you a email with my choices tonight after work..I promise.:banana: :banana:
  • 09-05-2006, 11:33 AM
    jglass38
    Quote:

Originally Posted by daaangconcepts
    I'll be there...and Adam, I send you a email with my choices tonight after work..I promise.:banana: :banana:

Ill be there to see all the tats! :)
  • 09-05-2006, 11:37 AM
    daaangconcepts
    oh...I got more work done this past Saturday(still not done though). I'll have to post more pics...(after work of course) I work at a school(and must keep them covered up) but anyways...since schools started I don't have too much internet access. I'm suprised I can even get on bp.net