Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,903

2 members and 1,901 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,114
Threads: 248,559
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, kindred_of_rot

Ewww!!!!

Printable View

• 10-27-2006, 05:46 PM
    babydoll
    Re: Ewww!!!!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Razaiel
    He obviously loves you very much :wuv: My parrot tries to hump everything - even the dog - and if you're on the computer with your hand covering the mouse - well that's an open invitation!!! :hump:

hahahah!!! how cute: a little parrot trying to get it on with a big ol dog. kekeke :crix:
  • 10-27-2006, 06:06 PM
    Sapphire7
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Grim91Z
    Awwww, he likes you. :D

Love finds everyone in many different ways.
  • 10-27-2006, 06:13 PM
    Sapphire7
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam_Wysocki
    My guess? ... It wasn't doing anything.

-adam

Well normally when I hold my big boy I never see his hemipenes poing around. And if She saw them and felt them poking at her finger, BETWEEN her fingers, how do you know the snake wasnt "doing" anything. Just because it hasnt happened to you, doesnt mean it doesnt happen. I guess snakes are becomming more and more domesticated they show it off like that! lol:D

:snake: :hump:
  • 10-27-2006, 06:26 PM
    stangs13
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Sapphire7
    Well normally when I hold my big boy I never see his hemipenes poing around. And if She saw them and felt them poking at her finger, BETWEEN her fingers, how do you know the snake wasnt "doing" anything. Just because it hasnt happened to you, doesnt mean it doesnt happen. I guess snakes are becomming more and more domesticated they show it off like that! lol:D

:snake: :hump:

Adam is a pro. He works with 400+ ball pythions and the best ball vets in the contry(or so I have bien told about the vets). I think he knows what he is talking about.;)
  • 10-27-2006, 07:29 PM
    TheAudOne
    And to add to this, I think it's pretty disgusting all these sex jokes about snakes...sorry that's just one of those things (any sexual talk about pets) that I just dont find funny in any way.
    There's to many people out there that do the things they joke about and wish there animals would make advances toward them....
  • 10-27-2006, 08:26 PM
    ChrisL
    Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAudOne
    And to add to this, I think it's pretty disgusting all these sex jokes about snakes...sorry that's just one of those things (any sexual talk about pets) that I just dont find funny in any way.
    There's to many people out there that do the things they joke about and wish there animals would make advances toward them....

It's a snake...would it even be possible?.....but anyway....:disbelief

I've had a male start digging his spurs into my arm before on a couple occasions, and stopped it right there. I guess sometimes they just don't care :carrot:
  • 10-27-2006, 10:02 PM
    Adam_Wysocki
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Sapphire7

Number one ... it takes hundreds if not thousands of years for a species to become domesticated ... ball pythons have only been kept in captivity in any signifigant numbers for the last 2 decades tops ... they are not even close to becoming a little "domesticated".

Number two ... I know because I am a student of ball python behavior, physiology, and reproduction ... I have an extremely large collection of ball pythons and have been working with them for the past quarter century ... There is not a moment of the day where I am not thinking about ball pythons ... it's my job ... When you see your ball python doing something and you think to yourself "self, I wonder who would know why he/she is doing that" ... I'm that guy. ;)

-adam
  • 10-27-2006, 10:10 PM
    stangs13
    Quote:

Number one ... it takes hundreds if not thousands of years for a species to become domesticated ... ball pythons have only been kept in captivity in any signifigant numbers for the last 2 decades tops ... they are not even close to becoming a little "domesticated".

Number two ... I know because I am a student of ball python behavior, physiology, and reproduction ... I have an extremely large collection of ball pythons and have been working with them for the past quarter century ... There is not a moment of the day where I am not thinking about ball pythons ... it's my job ... When you see your ball python doing something and you think to yourself "self, I wonder who would know why he/she is doing that" ... I'm that guy. ;)

-adam

Wait? A quarter of a century?! I thought it was for like 15 years or something...lol. You need to update mroe offen.Is there a school where you can become a studnt of the ball python? Is there a football team? Cause I want a scolarship there!! Weird i dont go a whole day without thinking about them either. I only need around 400+ balls.. Im getting there.....
  • 10-27-2006, 11:04 PM
    TheAudOne
    Quote:

-adam

So Adam...just for sheer kicks...and maybe something else can I call you professor?
    And I to have to agree, I think about them more then I would admit...weird....I have also started dreaming again.....and yes it's about them...AND when I am wondering something about them in general.....I ask you.....but then again I just like any reason to talk to ya. ;)
  • 10-28-2006, 06:39 AM
    Teej
    Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAudOne

I support anyone's right to decide what is offensive to them. But come on look at your posted signature, "I rack my husbands balls & show my rack on Ball-Pythons.net ". Aren't you using snakes for what I consider sexual humor?

Teej