Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,749

2 members and 2,747 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,543
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
  • 04-18-2007, 10:17 PM
    crisstyle21
    2007 Daytona reptile expo??
    Had a couple of questions. Id thought Id ask previous exibitors about the show instead of leaving a email on the expo page. Alright me and my g/f(Id rather go by myself heard there was hottchix over there :cool: ) are heading out to the show. I live here in miami so theres no big expensive trip I have to make. Well I just wanted to know, what is the best time to be at the expo. I wanted to go sat-sunday and get there friday night. Will I miss anything important friday?
  • 04-18-2007, 11:23 PM
    mricyfire
    Re: 2007 Daytona reptile expo??
    good question..would the best deals be at the beginning or close to the end?
  • 04-18-2007, 11:29 PM
    Nate
    Good question. I'm thinking that if you wait till the last day, you'll catch some of the best deals because some of the vendors are wanting to sell....however if you wait, you may miss out on the best lookers
  • 04-18-2007, 11:47 PM
    tmlowe5704
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nathanledet
    Good question. I'm thinking that if you wait till the last day, you'll catch some of the best deals because some of the vendors are wanting to sell....however if you wait, you may miss out on the best lookers

x2

You may be surprised what gets left behind at shows for one reason or another.
  • 04-19-2007, 02:46 AM
    Kom@tose
    Quote:

Originally Posted by crisstyle21
    Well I just wanted to know, what is the best time to be at the expo. I wanted to go sat-sunday and get there friday night. Will I miss anything important friday?

I work for the schoolboard and a teacher @ the school I work at is a boa/bp breeder. I've never been but he says the last day is more important than the 1st. I'll see you there this year though for sure~
  • 04-19-2007, 05:31 AM
    Alice
    Nathen is right on target IMHO. Early in the show (Saturday morning) you'll see lots of the new combos and great looking snakes. They may or may not be around on Sunday, but Sunday afternoon after about 2:00, you can usually score some great deals because exhibitors do not want to carry the snakes back home.

Having said all that, a lot of deals are made Friday and Saturday evening at the hotel - they never get to the show!
  • 04-19-2007, 06:23 AM
    frankykeno
    Sorry to bust your little happy bubble Cris but most of the "hottchix" that attend Daytona are there to see the snakes. Never get between a woman and the latest great looking b.p. morph. :D
  • 04-19-2007, 06:29 AM
    rabernet
    Quote:

Originally Posted by frankykeno
    Sorry to bust your little happy bubble Cris but most of the "hottchix" that attend Daytona are there to see the snakes. Never get between a woman and the latest great looking b.p. morph. :D

Ain't that the truth, Sistah!!!! :rolleyes: Who cares about the guys, there are more important things to see and do there!
  • 04-19-2007, 08:53 AM
    tigerlily
    Quote:

Originally Posted by frankykeno

There are going to be snakes there? :O I knew I was forgetting something.

Unfortunately I'm too old to be considered a hot chix, more like warm mama. :giggle: Plus, I already have my heart set on a few particular guys. (a girl's gotta have her options open) Not to mention a girl's gotta have soemone to carry anything she might purchase. :D
  • 04-19-2007, 12:31 PM
    CraigC
    To my knowledge, the exhibit area isn't open on Friday to the general public. It is set-up day. Most people know what breeders they intend to see before hand and hit them first thing Saturday. You would be surprised at what is "held back" from display just for these customers.

Craig