So my parents' wine fridge broke in the move. The seals are fine, it just doesn't run any more so I've started to convert it in to an incubator. I want to get the maximum space out of it and I need advice on the placement of the fan and power strip.

Here are two pics of the inside:

Just to check how it held temps I put the heat tape at the top, I really don't know a good place for it. And I also don't know how much to use. I have 3 1 foot pieces and 1 18inch piece. I think the 1 foot piece would be enough.

Should I use the racks? With the racks I can fit in 5-6 shoebox sized tubs (the 6th depends if it would be too close to the heat tape).

So, please give me any suggestion on where to place the heat tape and the fan. I am also debating on using the shelves or not. I could probably fit 6 or 7 (maybe even 8, I don't have enough boxes on hand to check at the moment) if I just stacked the tubs on top of each other. Is there a down side to that?

I guess I am also confused about some other things. I was planning on just going substrateless and use the lighting grate and fill the bottom with enough water so it would be just below the eggs and not touching them and then humidity wouldn't really be an issue. Do I have to open them up to provide air on a regular basis?

Is it basically one clutch to a tub or can I put multiple clutches in one tub?