Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,174

3 members and 1,171 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,120
Threads: 248,562
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Luke50585

View Poll Results: Who should have won?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sandra

6 54.55%
  • Russell

4 36.36%
  • Parvati

1 9.09%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Finale

Thanks

Survivor Finale

I don;t know if anyone watches Survivor, but the finale was last night and Sandra won. This upset me so much because Russell played so much better this season and last season, and he got beat by someone both times that did nothing the whole game.

Who do you think should have won?
    0.0.1 Normal ball python
    0.0.5 Hermit Crabs

Thanks

Re: Survivor Finale

I dont watch this show but catch glimpses of it over my parents and Parvati is hot IMO. haha

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thegoalie22 View Post
    I don;t know if anyone watches Survivor, but the finale was last night and Sandra won. This upset me so much because Russell played so much better this season and last season, and he got beat by someone both times that did nothing the whole game.

Who do you think should have won?

Yea, but Russell stabs everyone in the back. You love him in your living room but if you were there, you would not. I'm sure he is good in business, he has a good handle on people and ways to make them do what he wants them to, and if they don't he would just fire them. BUT, when he works his magic and gets rid of you, you would hate the way he did it. Would you vote for a boss that fired you to win a million dollars? It is how he treats them.
    I've always been a boa girl at heart.
    Where reptiles are not just apart of our lives, they are our lives.
    They are Living art.

www.boasandballs.com

Thanks

This show is still on??????
    ***Tony S.***

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by N4S View Post
    I dont watch this show but catch glimpses of it over my parents and Parvati is hot IMO. haha
    Completely agree

Quote Originally Posted by boasandballs View Post
    Yea, but Russell stabs everyone in the back. You love him in your living room but if you were there, you would not. I'm sure he is good in business, he has a good handle on people and ways to make them do what he wants them to, and if they don't he would just fire them. BUT, when he works his magic and gets rid of you, you would hate the way he did it. Would you vote for a boss that fired you to win a million dollars? It is how he treats them.
    I would if it was my lack of wits that got me fired which was true of the jury. It bugs me that they didn't vote for him baised on who played the strongest game.

Quote Originally Posted by snakecharmer3638 View Post
    This show is still on??????
    20 seasons and it ain't stopping anytime soon.
    0.0.1 Normal ball python
    0.0.5 Hermit Crabs

Thanks

Russell is one the lowest pieces of crap that I have ever know to exist. He swore on his family and broke the promises that he made in thier name. If I were sitting on the jury he would not have had my vote either. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that 90% of the players on Survivor play with some sort of loyalty to somebody, Russell has no loyalty to anybody(not even his own family). Had he kept at least one of his promises he would not look as bad in my opinion, but, he kept none. You know that from the beginning Russell aligned with Parvati because he thought he would win against her and the jury. There is nothing more to it other than that fact. I am very pleased with the outcome of this season. Sandra is a stand up person and fully deserves the million dollars......and all the taxes they take from it!
    Mike

Thanks
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,151 Posts

The point was that he didn't play the smartest game. It doesn't matter AT ALL that he got to the final three if he ticced off all the people in the jury. He lied, stabbed people in the back, manipulated and schemed.. and got caught at it repeatedly, and thought it didn't matter. That was stupid of him.

If I was playing I would definitely want Russell in the final three with me, because NO ONE would want him to win, because he was a jerk to everyone. He played to last to the end, but he certainly didn't play to WIN.

Sandra was smart and didn't rock the boat with anyone, made sure she was no threat to anyone, and didn't make any enemies. She deserved to win.

Pavati was nice to some people but also arrogant and lied to some. I'm surprised that she got almost half the votes to win. But it's very telling that Russell didn't get ANY. He alienated everyone he played with, and lied to everyone, and then boasted about how dumb they were and how smart he was. That was just stupid of him. He didn't have even one vote in the end, so how could you thnk he deserved to win?

Surviver is about surviving the social group put on the island, it's not about survival in the wilderness, it's not about being strong enough to out-perform in challenges, it's about manipulating all the other people so that you end up as the last person standing WHILE the people voted out still LIKE you. It's social standing, not scheming.

Personally, I would have preferred to see Rupert win, since he didn't particularly run around lying to people, and played so that he didn't hurt other people.

If I were on Surviver, I'd be voted off so fast my head would spin. I tend to be mouthy regardless of consequances, and say truthful things that get me on people's bad sides. Other than the show making me stick around just for ratings to see what outraeous thing would come out of my mouth, I'd get voted out for being annoying!
    Theresa Baker
    No Legs and More
    Florida, USA
    "Stop being a wimpy monkey,; bare some teeth, steal some food and fling poo with the alphas. "

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twistedtails View Post
    Russell is one the lowest pieces of crap that I have ever know to exist. He swore on his family and broke the promises that he made in thier name. If I were sitting on the jury he would not have had my vote either. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that 90% of the players on Survivor play with some sort of loyalty to somebody, Russell has no loyalty to anybody(not even his own family). Had he kept at least one of his promises he would not look as bad in my opinion, but, he kept none. You know that from the beginning Russell aligned with Parvati because he thought he would win against her and the jury. There is nothing more to it other than that fact. I am very pleased with the outcome of this season. Sandra is a stand up person and fully deserves the million dollars......and all the taxes they take from it!
    Russell did keep at least one promise. He said he would take Parvati to the end and he did. I could deal with Parvati winning because she at least did something. I would be willing to bet when the next all star season comes around Russell will be on it
    0.0.1 Normal ball python
    0.0.5 Hermit Crabs

Thanks
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,151 Posts

Russell would definitely be on again, because he raises ratings. If he plays the same way as the first two, he'll lose again too. LOL.
    Theresa Baker
    No Legs and More
    Florida, USA
    "Stop being a wimpy monkey,; bare some teeth, steal some food and fling poo with the alphas. "

Thanks

Another thing you have to take into consideration here is the fact that these jury members have feelings also. You can't hurt thier feelings and expect to have them vote for you regardless of what kind of game you played. Lets face it, they are going to take all of this into account when they make thier decision. You can break alliances to advance yourself, but as Jeff said, your going to have to be held accountable for those moves. It's proving that the only move to make without screwing yourself in the process was to get rid of them that counts. I myself would not want to hear that you lied to me to blindside me. I would have more respect for somebody that tried to stay loyal but had to make a serious move to save themself.
    Last edited by twistedtails; 05-17-2010 at 05:33 PM.
    Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast