To anyone that can help. Here is my problem.

I have a female het pie. I got her as a baby in 2008 along with het pie male. I switched them over to F/T couple months later. As normal baby bp's they never missed their weekly meals. The male is always the one we don't have a problem with. Now the female is offered food every week either F/T or live after a month of her not eating. Last meal for her was on 5/17/10 live adult mouse. I tried feed her F/T every week when the male eats but she refuses. I bought live couple days ago. We used tongs like normal,even just put mouse with her she showed no interest.

Before I get all the normal Questions. I'm going to write this just so I'm not repeating myself. This isn't statement isn't meant to be a smart ass comment I'm just stuck and writing this so maybe someone can help because they might have come across same predicament.

1.Temperature is correct
2. humidity is correct
3. no mites
4. no mouth rot
4. no respiratory problems
5.clean cage once a week.
6. clean water all the time
7 I'm also aware about their change in feeding habits but this isn't normal

What I forgot to mention is the last months mouse still hasn't come out. She isn't under any stress. Last time years ago I had a non captive breed bp and he had trouble going so somebody recommended putting gatorade in bowl and raising humidity level and that worked. Butt i'm kind of worried about her not eating. She is losing weight. BTW I live 20 minutes west of Winston north Carolina and I can't find a herp vet anywhere. If anyone lives in NC and knows of one please let me know. Any suggestions? Please help i'm running out of ideas. thank you jeff