Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,146

1 members and 3,145 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Scott L. (28)

» Stats

Members: 75,129
Threads: 248,574
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, KILLER112397
    Thanks

Partial collection sale including a new gene project.

Female spider, 60 grams eats great on live rat pinks. $150

DSC_0339 by SarielWatson, on Flickr

Slow starter, needed to be assist fed for a few weeks. Eats wonderfully on her on, on large rat pinks $75

DSC_0271 by SarielWatson, on Flickr

489 gram, wonderfully bright pastel female. she has old scars from rat chews before I got her. Beast of a feeder, I wouldnt be surprised to see her make weight by next season. $150

DSC_0337 by SarielWatson, on Flickr

Now. Heres the tricky sale, I spoke to several named and experienced breeders and no one could offer me advice on what to charge for this project because its not somthing we see common place up for sale. I want to move out most of my BPs, this could be an amazing opportunity for someone looking for a project and willing to invest on one with a head start.
    Three generations are included with very obvious signs of inherited carry. Every breeder I have discussed this with has agreed it is genetic.

http://s112.photobucket.com/user/ATa...?sort=6&page=1

Included in that link is the timeline of generations from founding mother and her first son, down two more generations all from the first female. The third generation is the pastel combo male<son> bred back to his mother. Everything will be included except for the blackback male from the third generation and possibly the normal pastel female from the third generation.
    I will not split up the project any further at this time. I have it listed on Iherp for 10k, but I do understand thats unlikely, its a starter point for negotiations. I will be interested in some trades with cash, but since my collection is moving in other directions cash is much preferred and I wont take trades only.
    Please feel free to PM or email me with questions about the project, or offers. I am open to moving on, I'd just like some compensation for the time and effort in getting it started .

my email is Atalbert4@hotmail.com
    ------------------
    0.1 Pastel
    1.0 Pastel
    0.1 Fire
    1.0 Bumblebee

Thanks

Re: Partial collection sale including a new gene project.

spider is no longer for sale.

I'm now entertaining offers for half the new gene project, I've had -tons- of interest, but mostly trade offers and I am really looking for cash at this time. Breeding season's started and the two adult females are being paired, now is the time to get in on this in case something amazing pops out and I change my mind
    ------------------
    0.1 Pastel
    1.0 Pastel
    0.1 Fire
    1.0 Bumblebee

Thanks

Re: Partial collection sale including a new gene project.

Females have been sold. Still interested in moving out the proven new gene. Took the pastel combos to a few shows recently to allow people to see hands on, and I got a lot more votes for Trick. This could be a hell of a steal for someone. Im looking to move all the BPs out so Im motivated to sell. PLease e-mail me with questions/offers. I would be very interested in trades for leachie, high end chahoua or uroplatus species.

http://s112.photobucket.com/user/ATa...?sort=6&page=1 Photo documentation of the project animals. Only one animal has left the collection.

I would like to see sold together the:
    1.1 pastel X combo
    1.0 2013 with markers
    0.2 2012 approx 500 gram each with markers
    .1 2012 approx 1500 gram with markers <has locked several times with a sexy mojave>
    Leaving me with the founding female and the clean pastel unknown female.
    I would move them out for $3k OBRO.

Animals are located in the new orleans area, shipping is an option.
    My email is atalbert4@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Sariel; 12-16-2013 at 01:20 PM.
    ------------------
    0.1 Pastel
    1.0 Pastel
    0.1 Fire
    1.0 Bumblebee