Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,133

1 members and 3,132 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,577
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux
    Thanks
    I don't know if any of you know anything about KitchenMaid Stand mixers and how much they cost, but I can tell you that they have been know to go for almost $300 dollars. I just got one for my sister for $131.08 after tax. That kicks so much but. 4 hours away yesterday my mother, grandmother, and I were talking about what my sister wanted for christmas. We decided she would have to wait. like my mom did until she had gotten married to have her husband get her one, because they are so expensive. Then, today I walked in to work and my co worker took a 15 min break to go across the street to get something. Whe she came back she told me what she got. The mixer, and how much it was. Well, I don't have the money to just spend like that so I called my mom to trnsfer it to my account, and I sat and waited. my coworker was afraid by the time my mom got the money trnsfered that they would eb sold out, so she gave me the money and i wrote her a check and headed across the street to buy the mixer. I was the only one in the store. I tell you, it was fate. My sister so isn't expecting this, considering how much they cost normally. I am so excited. I can't wait to see her face. Hahaha. This is gonna be great. What a way to start the day. I can't wait for christmas morning now. Yippie. That is the best deal ever. I can't believe this. Yay

Thanks
    My sister is obsessed with those things! I know my sister's was cheaper than it should have been... but I can't remember what it cost, she got it a couple years ago. I don't know anything about cooking, but she's still raving about how great that thing is! Congrats!!
    -Lindsay

0.1 ball python - 1.1 leopard geckos

Banned
    Thanks
    well congratulations!

Thanks
    lol; MY sister got one too, last year, from her husband.
    I nearly choked when I ehard how much they paid for it; somewhere in the $200 range, and that was on sale.
    I just use the old $20 walmart type. But I could think of a million other things I would get with $300... one of the horses we might buy costs that much!
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks
    They will last a life time and you can get attachments that do anything and everything one would ever need tools for in the kitchen besides cook. They are vurtually indistructable too, ours has lasted through 5 moves, 2 of those overseas. They are like the swiss army knife of the culinary realm

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by padiente
    They will last a life time and you can get attachments that do anything and everything one would ever need tools for in the kitchen besides cook. They are vurtually indistructable too, ours has lasted through 5 moves, 2 of those overseas. They are like the swiss army knife of the culinary realm

Thats a great analogy! I got one when i moved out, and i dont think i'm ever going to give it up. I'm not the best cook in the world, but its still nice to have the nicest tools for the job
    - Carson
    Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya.

Thanks
    Thank you . I will second that. I don't have on eof my own, but I like having my moms around when I go home for the holidays, since I do all the fancy cooking in the family.