I'm sorry if this should be in the "for sale" section, but this isn't really about money, so I don't know...

I've been having health issues lately, and I cannot take care of two snakes. I need to rehome one of them as soon as possible, because at this point, I'm neglecting the hell out of them, and I'm absolutely ashamed. I know that if I only had one to care for, it would be a thousand times easier and I'd actually be able to get things like feeding and cleaning and changing water done.

It hurts letting one of them go, but this isn't about me. It's about the well-being of these animals, and I understand that I am not providing for them a suitable living environment at this time.

So, if anyone at all could help... Like I said, it's not about the money (though, honestly, anything at all would be helpful). I'd be more than willing to hand him over for rescue purposes.

The thing is, I'm not comfortable shipping. I wouldn't know what to do, so I'm certain I'd do it wrong. I'd really need someone in southern California to take him, whoever's willing to travel to LA or whoever lives in LA. However, I also travel to the Bay Area often and I'll be back up there in about a month. I could take him with me then and hand him off to whomever. If anyone could refer me to a reliable rescue location in either of these areas, that would be much appreciated as well.

He's a 2012 fire, on the small side at 808g (he was very small when I got him at a year old, so I think he's a bit behind in growth). He's also not the greatest eater in the world, but honestly, that's probably just because I haven't been able to try hard enough to get him eating.

Otherwise, he's really a handsome little fellow. Here's a recent photo:

And here's a photo that's about a year old, but shows his pattern and color well:

Thank you so much for your time!