Ok this is my CF05 female that took forever to get feeding, she is eating small- medium mice every couple of weeks. Have tried more frequent she just does not want to know. Also tried rats which she takes once in a blue moon. Anyway here she is all 325g of her!!!

Ok now heres the well publicised burnt royal of mine. She is doing soo well now she has put on 270g now since january which in the scheme of royals does not seem a lot but considering how she came to me I am over the moon, she is still a fair bit underweight, she is around 850g now where her length and head say she should be nearer 1200g, but we are definitely going in the right direction. She missed her last feed this week but she did eat 4 items 10 days ago, so I am not overly bothered! Anyway here she is

Last but by no means least is my male he is eating really well on mice, also is not a big fan of rats I keep tring rats first which he ignores, then I try an XL mouse which he massacres, sometimes he will strike a rat once he has had his mouse! Anyway without further ado here he is

Anyway thanks for looking sorry for being a post monster!

Peter