Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,863

0 members and 2,863 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Scott L. (28)

» Stats

Members: 75,129
Threads: 248,574
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, KILLER112397
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    Thanks

Smile Piebald Breeding Project

Heres a project you can see immediate results and profit from.

Includes;
    1 male pied 1100 grams
    1 female 100% het pied 2200 grams
    1 female 66% het pied 1750 grams
    1 female 66% het pied 1600 grams

These will be sold as a group only with no trades.
    $8900.00 for the group.
    These have been cycled and are breeding! :eek:

Banned
    Thanks

Smile Re: Piebald Breeding Project

One of the het females.

Thanks

Re: Piebald Breeding Project

awesome deal for someone!

A few pieds and you have your money back plus the chance of more 100% het females. Good luck with the sale.
    lots of snakes

Thanks

I think you should totally post some belly shots...

Not that I have the money for this project.
    -Diana

Support Captive Breeders
    http://www.lunarboids.com

Thanks

that pied is amazing! :eek:
    ed, you keep on poping out more and more morphs for sale, how many do you have?

Banned
    Thanks

Derek I have more than a couple! I Keep selling off stuff to get into the latest projects. I seem to be obsessed with making 3 and 4 co-doms into 1 snake morphs. thats why you are seeing lots of stuff for sale. those spinner blasts, silver streaks and bullets, bumble bees, king pins and some other morphs Im planning on picking up dont come cheaply and the recessive morphs that I am selling will pay the way. the smart move would be to keep these pieds but the thoughts of making money never plays into it with me. The fun part is making new stuff and the co-doms will do that!
    Quote Originally Posted by djansen
    that pied is amazing! :eek:
    ed, you keep on poping out more and more morphs for sale, how many do you have?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ECLARK
    Derek I have more than a couple! I Keep selling off stuff to get into the latest projects. I seem to be obsessed with making 3 and 4 co-doms into 1 snake morphs. thats why you are seeing lots of stuff for sale. those spinner blasts, silver streaks and bullets, bumble bees, king pins and some other morphs Im planning on picking up dont come cheaply and the recessive morphs that I am selling will pay the way. the smart move would be to keep these pieds but the thoughts of making money never plays into it with me. The fun part is making new stuff and the co-doms will do that!
    wow, i cant wait to start doing that!

Thanks

the smart move would be to keep these pieds but the thoughts of making money never plays into it with me. The fun part is making new stuff and the co-doms will do that!
    That's the way to do it, Ed! IMO, there are too many flippers in this hobby just wanting to make a buck. I can't wait to see what you produce this season!

-Lawrence

Banned
    Thanks

Larry, Tell me whats wrong with someone that buys or recieves a snake in trade then resells it for a profit. I have bought many ball pythons from people that dont breed at all? matter of fact....some of my best looking stuff came from someone like this.

I think that as long as you are getting a healthy snake that you like, there is nothing at all wrong with that!

Do you think the guy you bought your last car from actually made it? how about your sofa or TV set?

I just purchased a group of high end crested geckos, do you think that I was concerned that the person I bought them from did not produce them...NOPE!

So if I was thinking like you are....I would refer to these resells as Flippers? just dont sound right to me to act so rude! :eek:
    Quote Originally Posted by xdeus
    That's the way to do it, Ed! IMO, there are too many flippers in this hobby just wanting to make a buck. I can't wait to see what you produce this season!

Thanks

They are flippers and there's nothing rude about referring to them as such. The last time I checked, "flipper" wasn't a derogatory term. People flip houses and other merchandise all the time... nothing wrong with that.

I know there are a lot of people that resell snakes, and personally I don't have a problem with it as long as they are up front about what they do. I just don't care for people that pose as a breeder and all the while they flip snakes to their customers without informing them of the origins of that snake. They are lying and I despise liars.

I would also never purchase a snake from a flipper unless I had direct contact with the breeder and I understood the flipper's motives. There is a lot of information that a breeder may be able to provide that a flipper is unable to answer such as lineage and other details related to that individual animal or morph. In addition, I just don't like the fact that many flippers turn Balls into a commodity with their only concern being profit and moving inventory.

Larry, Tell me whats wrong with someone that buys or recieves a snake in trade then resells it for a profit. I have bought many ball pythons from people that dont breed at all? matter of fact....some of my best looking stuff came from someone like this.

I think that as long as you are getting a healthy snake that you like, there is nothing at all wrong with that!

Do you think the guy you bought your last car from actually made it? how about your sofa or TV set?

I just purchased a group of high end crested geckos, do you think that I was concerned that the person I bought them from did not produce them...NOPE!

So if I was thinking like you are....I would refer to these resells as Flippers? just dont sound right to me to act so rude! :eek:

-Lawrence

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast