Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,233

3 members and 3,230 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,136
Threads: 248,575
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RelentlessPanda
    Thanks

Best package deal EVER!!!!!!!!!

Up for sale is my ball python collection starting at $1,600 o.b.o. for everything. I have joined in the U.S Air Force and will sadly not be able to bring them with me. It will include the following (all weights are approxamently i have the exact weights shown in the pictures) one female albino which is 375g, one spider male 100g, a pair of het pieds which are around 225g each. All of them are great feeders and are incredibly tame especially the albino. I will include the scale that is shown in the pictures and a Pro Exotics PE-1 temp gun with metal case and an extra battery. It will also come with two racks one that holds 6 32qt tubs (all tubs and heat tape included) that is run by 2 ranco thermostats one for the hot side one for the cool it holds it temps perfectly. Also an adult rack with rubbermaid tubs that can hold up to 5 adult bps. I only have two 1ft sections of heat tape in that one. Currently i can't get my pictures to post on here for some reason or another so private message me or drop me an e-mail at eel4795@yahoo.com and ill send pics through one of those. Also any and all questions will be happily anwsered. I WILL NOT SHIP!!!!! Thanks for Looking!

Thanks

Re: Best package deal EVER!!!!!!!!!

O.K everyone i have someone that will be picking up the two females. What i have left are my male spider and ill ask $300 for him he is a ferocious feeder and a great snake should make some nice babies. I also have the male het pied not sure what im going to want for him make me an offer and again great feeder. As well as those two snakes i have two home made racks. One holds 6 32 qt tubs and the other holds 5 adult bps. I have one ranco thermostat the scale and pe-1 thermometer left. I will give a great deal for a combined purchase. Even if you don't think you need it all ask and ill give you a deal. Again no shipping i live in WI about an hour away from Madison WI.

Thanks