I need to move these animals to make more room. I just wish I could have everything in my breeding projects but that is of course not the case. I am not listing pricing. Make your best offer please a reasonable one. Shipping not included.

This is my juvinile Female jungle that is still coming into hercolor. She will be great for some breeding projects. I did not have a problem switching her to rats.

Female Redtail Boa that is a strong eater with a great tail pattern. She is going to be a great looking female and has a unique look to her. She is a light color and bright maybe some jungle in her.

My normal male ball. He is a proven breeder and gets along great with all the ladies. i am straying away from balls and focusing more on my carpets this year. This guy will eat anything that you put infront on him.

Male Emerald Tree boa captive bred. He is a beauty with great lighting patterns down his back. He is awesome but got rid of his mate.

Male Pastel. This juvi pastel is getting brighter and brighter each day and can def rival some supers I have seen. He is an amazing pastel and should be ready for some ladies this coming season.

Thanks for taking the time to look. Make an offer and if it sounds good its your. best contact is email. dannysherrill@hotmail.com or 972-571-6634

Thanks
Danny
Texas Vip Room