Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,267

0 members and 2,267 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,154
Threads: 248,594
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, GrantW

If you had the chance...

Printable View

• 04-11-2023, 12:57 PM
    Snagrio
    I've had a nightmare before where my A. seemanni kept falling to the floor and literally breaking to pieces, and the dream kept "rewinding" to replay the nightmare over and over. It was awful. :tears:

The nightmare also almost came true when I was rehousing my C. versicolor because it jumped to the floor twice while trying to transfer, but thankfully being an arboreal it didn't suffer any injuries. Point of the matter is, I don't handle my Ts because the risk is just too great on their end. Worst I could get is a wasp-level "sting" (which in of itself might cause me to drop them out of shock/recoil), for them it'd be almost certain death.
  • 04-12-2023, 07:58 AM
    Aspen0122
    Re: If you had the chance...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Snagrio View Post
    I've had a nightmare before where my A. seemanni kept falling to the floor and literally breaking to pieces, and the dream kept "rewinding" to replay the nightmare over and over. It was awful. :tears:

The nightmare also almost came true when I was rehousing my C. versicolor because it jumped to the floor twice while trying to transfer, but thankfully being an arboreal it didn't suffer any injuries. Point of the matter is, I don't handle my Ts because the risk is just too great on their end. Worst I could get is a wasp-level "sting" (which in of itself might cause me to drop them out of shock/recoil), for them it'd be almost certain death.

Wow, I'm so sorry...