Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,029

1 members and 1,028 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,532
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Ewww!!!!

Account Disabled
    Thanks

Re: Ewww!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Razaiel
    He obviously loves you very much My parrot tries to hump everything - even the dog - and if you're on the computer with your hand covering the mouse - well that's an open invitation!!!
    hahahah!!! how cute: a little parrot trying to get it on with a big ol dog. kekeke

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grim91Z
    Awwww, he likes you.
    Love finds everyone in many different ways.
    A weird thought past through my mind.
    Just thinking if the Police Raided my home, they'd see a 14ft retic slithering around, a large redtailboa, a large Ball python who acts like a lap cat, and a corn snake who thinks he can make a nest out of my hair... and if they went inside my garage and checked inside my freezer... they'd find dead bodies.

RIP Billy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Wysocki
    My guess? ... It wasn't doing anything.

-adam
    Well normally when I hold my big boy I never see his hemipenes poing around. And if She saw them and felt them poking at her finger, BETWEEN her fingers, how do you know the snake wasnt "doing" anything. Just because it hasnt happened to you, doesnt mean it doesnt happen. I guess snakes are becomming more and more domesticated they show it off like that! lol

A weird thought past through my mind.
    Just thinking if the Police Raided my home, they'd see a 14ft retic slithering around, a large redtailboa, a large Ball python who acts like a lap cat, and a corn snake who thinks he can make a nest out of my hair... and if they went inside my garage and checked inside my freezer... they'd find dead bodies.

RIP Billy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire7
    Well normally when I hold my big boy I never see his hemipenes poing around. And if She saw them and felt them poking at her finger, BETWEEN her fingers, how do you know the snake wasnt "doing" anything. Just because it hasnt happened to you, doesnt mean it doesnt happen. I guess snakes are becomming more and more domesticated they show it off like that! lol

Adam is a pro. He works with 400+ ball pythions and the best ball vets in the contry(or so I have bien told about the vets). I think he knows what he is talking about.

Thanks

And to add to this, I think it's pretty disgusting all these sex jokes about snakes...sorry that's just one of those things (any sexual talk about pets) that I just dont find funny in any way.
    There's to many people out there that do the things they joke about and wish there animals would make advances toward them....
    I rack my husbands balls & show my rack on Ball-Pythons.net
    ~I make girls with balls look good~

Qiksilver "
    yes, watch your children, I'll convert them to satanism..."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheAudOne
    And to add to this, I think it's pretty disgusting all these sex jokes about snakes...sorry that's just one of those things (any sexual talk about pets) that I just dont find funny in any way.
    There's to many people out there that do the things they joke about and wish there animals would make advances toward them....
    It's a snake...would it even be possible?.....but anyway....

I've had a male start digging his spurs into my arm before on a couple occasions, and stopped it right there. I guess sometimes they just don't care

Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire7
    Number one ... it takes hundreds if not thousands of years for a species to become domesticated ... ball pythons have only been kept in captivity in any signifigant numbers for the last 2 decades tops ... they are not even close to becoming a little "domesticated".

Number two ... I know because I am a student of ball python behavior, physiology, and reproduction ... I have an extremely large collection of ball pythons and have been working with them for the past quarter century ... There is not a moment of the day where I am not thinking about ball pythons ... it's my job ... When you see your ball python doing something and you think to yourself "self, I wonder who would know why he/she is doing that" ... I'm that guy.

-adam
    Click Below to Fight The National Python & Boa Ban

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    - Anna Sewell, author of Black Beauty

Thanks

Number one ... it takes hundreds if not thousands of years for a species to become domesticated ... ball pythons have only been kept in captivity in any signifigant numbers for the last 2 decades tops ... they are not even close to becoming a little "domesticated".

Number two ... I know because I am a student of ball python behavior, physiology, and reproduction ... I have an extremely large collection of ball pythons and have been working with them for the past quarter century ... There is not a moment of the day where I am not thinking about ball pythons ... it's my job ... When you see your ball python doing something and you think to yourself "self, I wonder who would know why he/she is doing that" ... I'm that guy.

-adam

Wait? A quarter of a century?! I thought it was for like 15 years or something...lol. You need to update mroe offen.Is there a school where you can become a studnt of the ball python? Is there a football team? Cause I want a scolarship there!! Weird i dont go a whole day without thinking about them either. I only need around 400+ balls.. Im getting there.....

Thanks

-adam
    So Adam...just for sheer kicks...and maybe something else can I call you professor?
    And I to have to agree, I think about them more then I would admit...weird....I have also started dreaming again.....and yes it's about them...AND when I am wondering something about them in general.....I ask you.....but then again I just like any reason to talk to ya.
    I rack my husbands balls & show my rack on Ball-Pythons.net
    ~I make girls with balls look good~

Qiksilver "
    yes, watch your children, I'll convert them to satanism..."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheAudOne
    I support anyone's right to decide what is offensive to them. But come on look at your posted signature, "I rack my husbands balls & show my rack on Ball-Pythons.net ". Aren't you using snakes for what I consider sexual humor?

Teej
    2 Grey Rat Snakes, 1 Rough Green Snake,
    1 Desert Banded King Snake, 1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa
    2 Calico Ball Pythons, 1 Mojave Ball Python
    1 Creamsicle Corn Snake,
    Red Eared Slider turtle, Yellow Bellied Slider turtle 1 Mediterian Gecko,

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast