Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a few months and have found this forum an invaluable resource. Thanks to everyone whose threads I read in preparing to bring home my first ball python (special thanks to Vypyrz Tub Set-Up thread!) and my son's first snake. And on Monday, we finally brought our little Monty home:

She's a butter pastel ghost and we picked her up from Frank at Coldblooded Novelties. She was hatched last August and I'm planning to get a weight tonight, and has been fed live medium mice to this point. I hope to convert her to F/T but we'll see - not going to press the issue yet. She's settling in nicely

Here's her setup:

The locks are to keep my son out while I'm not home, ha!

My humidity readings are still sitting a little high, so I've continued to (slowly) add holes to the enclosure. I'm also assuming since the hygrometer is near the water bowl, it's probably reading higher than if I moved it across the enclosure (which I may do). I've got an UTH running on the right side and am keeping the temp up in the room with a space heater (both are running on digital thermostats) since I failed to come up with a better way to keep the room she's in warm. We're giving her a week or so to settle in, but hope to try our first feeding next Monday night.

I just wanted to post a couple pictures to thank you all for helping me get to this point, even though I hadn't introduced myself yet. Happy to answer any questions about Monty/our set-up - and I'm certain to have some of my own as well. Thank you!