Since the thread with our pictures on it is a little bit old and (at least for me) is not actually showing any posts past like the fourth page, I thought that it was high time we get some pictures run out here again! I will lead off & I expect everyone to follow.

This is me having just beaten my future brother-in-law heads up in No-Limit Texas Hold Em. Yes, I am in my boxers, yes i am VERY inebriated & yes, those are tater tots on that plate.

This is me with my good buddy Opie!

This is me with a friend from college (Megan) & her boyfriend. I think his name is Mike.

This is me with my boy Kevin. I think that I could probably pass him off as Johnny Damon if I were so inclined. In fact, that is what I call him. He likes it.

LOL, I just realized that I am drunk in every single one of these pictures. Maybe at some point I can take a picture of myself sober to post on the site! LOL! I guess that is why I am so darned qualified to be PFC Drinks Mixer!! Alrite people, I showed off my ugly mug, now let's see what good looking people we might actually have around here!