Quote Originally Posted by Cheesenugget View Post
Let's go back to basics. What is your hot spot temp? Cool end temp? Use a temp gun to measure your temps. Do not go check temps by the feel of your hand: it is not accurate

What brand and type of UVB lighting are you using (T8 or T5)? Is it on top of a mesh lid or inside the tank?

You can pick up a kitten litter box or small plastic container that is large around for her to go in, turn around and dig without being too crowded. If she wants to lay eggs, it has to be comfortable for her. Use play sand as laying substrate. Here is a thread from the bearded dragon website with details on what to do:

https://www.beardeddragon.org/forums...p?f=75&t=96976

FYI, that website has a lot of experienced keepers who are very nice and helpful, if you ever need more help or questions.
Sorry for the late reply but I’ve been going through thermal guns because they are reading low. Every one of my tanks thermometers read about them degrees higher than my thermal guns and I’ve tested it on myself compared to a thermometer used to take temps medically. It all shows higher than the guns. What ones do you use to get accurate temps?

I have a T5 uvb and a 100w basking lamp that her hammock rests under. I can
get a higher wat one tomorrow if need be.

Im also looking into setting up a lay box for her just in case as well using the guide on the bearded dragon site you gave.