Hi I’ve just made my first rescue and I don’t have a clue as to what kind of snake this is. I was told it might be from South America. It is about a year old as far as anyone knows. It is 19inches long and about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch at its widest point. It is a beautiful little snake my picture doesn’t do justice but my good cam has dead batts. I brought it home Friday night she was found in cage with no water, dirt for a substrate and snails in with her. I tossed that cage put her in the tank I normally use to feed ginger (my ball) and last night she hammered down 2 thawed pinkies.) She appears to be ok. I would like to know what kind of snake she is so I can make sure her temps and care will be right.

Long story short. The snake was found in the room of women who ran out on the people she was renting from. The police are looking for her for numerous crimes including identity theft. She’s not coming back and she’s not getting the snake back if some how she dose. the image is a clickable thumb