Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 556

0 members and 556 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,583
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux

Threaded View

Thanks

Fun stuff for snakes?

My new little bullsnake, Totoro, is just awesome, but he's also a learning curve after having only ball pythons until now! He's MUCH MUCH more active than my ball pythons, naturally. He will sit and staaaaare at me for a long time sometimes, and if I take him out, he's really wiggly and curious and just seems to enjoy being out. I think he's just smarter and enjoys the interaction (whereas the ball girls are very tame and sweet, but they would be fine if I never picked them up, lol). Totoro seems to enjoy being held, like he loves to push into my hands if I make little tunnels with my fingers. But he REALLY seems to pay attention when I'm helping my niece with her schoolwork, he will watch the computer screen sometimes, and he really likes digging around in her pencil case. Just a really active, curious, funny little guy. (I'm besotted, can you tell?)

Right now he's living in a small quarantine enclosure, and will be getting a bigger one in a few weeks with more stuff to do in it. Other than hides and sticks to climb, what are some good, fun, SAFE things I can put in there for him? He just seems so aware and smart, and I want him to have enough enrichment.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OoohShiny For This Useful Post:

Bogertophis (09-10-2020),Caitlin (09-20-2020)