Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,905

1 members and 2,904 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,585
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, masdiprizio

Thread: This sucks guys

Threaded View

Thanks

This sucks guys

Ugh, I am so defeated yet again. I got two new ball pythons at the March Tinley show after losing my pinstripe girl the week before Christmas. After losing her I vowed I didn't want another BP. But after a few weeks I decided to do a payment plan for pickup. I have been having difficulty getting them to feed. I finally got the female to eat when I offered live. But the male pied was so scared of the mice, even though the breeder was feeding them live. I tried all the tricks and tips along with feeding tips. He just seemed so stressed out. The passed week or so I noticed he was seemly pretty weak. Also had sort of a weird head tilt. (Not spider wobble or star gazing behavior). I have a bee morph, I know what the wobble looks like. This morning he was found, with his head upside down. But the body was sort of twisted and contourted. Like he had some sort of a seizure. I feel so defeated and heartbroken yet again. My vet didn't seem to think he should have died or lost that much weight this quickly. Was going to maybe do a necropsy but my Dad was pissed off (he went in and helped me pay for him) and already put him in the freezer. The vet won't do a necropsy on a frozen animal. I just feel so terrible for him. Like I failed another little snake. It hurts and sucks. Poor little guy.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JJpeep For This Useful Post:

Albert Clark (10-06-2022),EL-Ziggy (05-10-2022)