Hey everyone it's been awhile since I've been on the forum. I dont know if this is the best place to post this but I got a problem and I just thought I would post here to see if anyone had any ideas to possible solutions.

I've been raising and breeding ball pythons for the last 5/6 years. I have a rather large collection of animals that I've been holding back and raising for future breeding. Mostly 1 y/o or a little older females a handful of males and some larger breeder males/females. A lot of ghi od and het clown animals.

Unfortunately six months ago I was diagnosed with a very rare type of cancer. I went through treatment but unfortunately it continued to spread through treatment. I've been told I have several moths to maybe one year to live.

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on where or what I can do with my collection as I really don't have enough time to sell them individually. There's maybe 50-75 that I need to re home or sell.

My mother is going to keep most of my best clowns but there's no way she can care for the amount of animals I currently have and I'm concerned she doesn't know enough about the genetics or selling animals to care for or liquidate most of the collection.

I'm not looking on here for someone to buy everything (unless you really want to lol) just out of desperation I figured I would ask for any ideas on how to either find someone interested or somewhere I could trust to help her find a home for them. I would consider anything even donation to somewhere that would keep and display them or any ideas to help resolve this situation. I love these animals I just want the best for the animals and my mother and don't want to leave any of them in this situation.

I figure its a long shot but any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,
Sean