Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,889

1 members and 1,888 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

SyHy4455 (58)

» Stats

Members: 75,122
Threads: 248,564
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, SyHy4455
    Thanks

Lawrence/Pat(Patricia) Honan

I found this site while trying to locate Lawrence Honan through Google.

Mr. Honan is flat out a CROOK ! His M O is to make a deal and then get you to send the money or animals to his families house on Asbury Anderson Rd. in NJ to be picked up by his wife - Patricia. He will never give you his home address or a direct land line phone number. He lives - supposedly - in PA, but there are no records of him or Patricia having any untilities in thier names. He changes his e-mail addresses as often as he changes his undies. Then he allows his family in NJ to take the heat when people try to locate him. That led to a formal complaint of mail fraud and conspiracy to commit fraud against all of his family members. There is an ongoing investigation at present. There is also a $5,000 lien on the family home. Unfortunately, they will have to pay this debt for Lawrence when they try to sell the house or probate a will to transfer the deed. He further sells animals he claims are het and then they turn out to be just normals. See Fauna Classifieds under HONAN. He usues his wifes name and the names of his family members as his "business" and then disappears when the hits the fan !

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS GUY IS A THIEF !!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to snowsnake85 For This Useful Post:

getsome35 (08-10-2009)

Thanks

Re: Lawrence/Pat(Patricia) Honan

Hello snowsnake,
    maybe you can help me out with some information I am trying to contact Lawrence, would you happen to have his user ID I have recently done business and I forgot the user ID
    THANKS

Thanks

Will you please explain your situation with him?

Thanks

What I really think, is that I don't have to explain anything to anyone. I ask you for some advise and thats all you need to know.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by getsome35 View Post
    What I really think, is that I don't have to explain anything to anyone. I ask you for some advise and thats all you need to know.
    You asked for no "advice". You simply came on here and posted about this person being a theif. blackcrystal22 merely wanted to know what your experience was to call this person a thief, as would anyone else. Whenever you post something negative about someone it should generally be related to a personal experience with said person or your post will likely be completely disregarded.
    0.1 - Normal - 4 Months? Old
    0.1 - Mojave Hatchling

Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DustinB View Post
    You asked for no "advice". You simply came on here and posted about this person being a theif. blackcrystal22 merely wanted to know what your experience was to call this person a thief, as would anyone else. Whenever you post something negative about someone it should generally be related to a personal experience with said person or your post will likely be completely disregarded.
    Actually, someone named "snowsnake85" came on here and called him a thief and then disappeared. "getsome35" just came on looking for contact info.

Quote Originally Posted by getsome35 View Post
    That being said...if you'll note, the thread was originally posted nearly two years ago and it's the only post made by "snowsnake". The chances of him seeing this and answering your question is slim. The chances of anyone else answering your question (if they even know) become less as well...simply because of the nasty attitude displayed here. A little diplomacy goes a long way.
    -- Judy

Thanks

Oops, completely missed that...
    0.1 - Normal - 4 Months? Old
    0.1 - Mojave Hatchling