so i am attempting breeding mice for my ball python. i originally only had 2 mice, a male and a female, until i read that more females are necessary. when i just had the male and female i periodically herd them squeaking really loud and i just figured that they were mating. after a few days, i noticed that the female stayed in hiding and i only saw the male come out, and when i did check to see if the female was ok, i noticed that she had what looked like a spot of blood and it worried me. i just figured that if i add a couple more females it would give that particular female a break from the male. I went to the pet store and purchased 2 female mice today and a large bag of bedding for them. literally as i was reaching for the tank the original 2 mice were in, i saw the male attacking the female mouse and seemed like he was trying to eat her, and i had to physically put my hand in the tank and push him off of her. i continued to put the 2 original mice in with the 2 new females, and i had no issues from the male. after cleaning the tank and putting in fresh bedding, water, and food, i put all 4 mice in the tank. about 6 minutes later i see that the male is attacking the same female but even more aggressively, and i again had to reach my hand in and get him off her. i removed him from the rest of the mice and put him in a plastic rodent container and came here to find out what to do! HELP!