I have a very small, emaciated, dehydrated beardie that I am attempting to get to survive.
What I know: he's from a bulk dealer and was sent to a chain pet store with much larger juveniles
He is 3 grams with a body length of 2 inches and a total length of 5 inches.
He has not eaten in a week - or at least not since the store received him Monday. They tried crickets, mealworms (live and dry), and wax worms- he has not had any suppliments
On exam he is weak, emaciated, lethargic, and has at least one broken toe. His fecal was semi-formed and very small but no parasites were seen in it, though there wasn't much to look at (we send swabs to be tested for cripto). Eyes are bright, mouth / nose are clear of discharge. No mites are present and no retained shed.

So far we have syringe fed recovery care slurry every 4 hours today and done several short soaks to bring up hydration levels. No meds have been prescribed yet. I got him home and set up in quarantine in a 20 gal long with the hot side temp regulated at 97.5*F and the cool side is room temp at 75.5*F. He has a CHE right now for heat and I need to get a UVB light tomorrow -(I only have the 6% shade-dweller lights). We have a supplement schedule of plain calcium carbonate daily, calcium with D3 3-4 days a week, and multivitamin twice a week. I use the zoomed brands of reptical and reptivite.

My concern is that he's so weak that he doesn't move on his own much. He's on the warm side and has stayed there since I get him home at 8 without even readjusting his limbs. with him so weak would it be better to put him more in the middle of the temperature ranges, I don't want to dehydrate him after getting him back up. Also, any recommendations on food would be great, the recovery diet is a short term solution and isn't meant for long term use. Any tips an one this young in general is appreciated.

I know his chances are bleak, but I hope that with low stress and TLC maybe he will bounce back. I don't 100% believe it is a failure to thrive case - no reputable breeder would ship such a young lizard and then keeping a hatchling in a "for sale" cage at the pet store probably made shipping stress sooo much worse. Thanks for taking the time to read this.