Hello, I wanted to create a new thread that's more like a blog about my experiences with a few of my major projects. I post all the time about my animals and how they are doing. I have been trying to get more efficient and try no to keep creating threads, so hopefully this, and along with my other post of my toads will be the only two for 2020 and possibly 2021.

The main points I hope to cover are of my two enclosures and my conservation project. I will try to elaborate on both of them on here. I have created a brand that is on numerous platforms called "PA Woods and Forests." I use my pets and my projects focused on conservation to educate, entertain, and showcase the wildlife of Pennsylvania. The majority of my pets are rescued from bad situations from around the state. I do not believe in poaching from the wild, but I believe people are also able to legally own native animals if they desire, so I create content for people who own or are fascinated by our native wildlife.

I will start with the update of my two enclosures I'm preparing to build. I have an empty 125 gallon aquarium. I am going to keep two different animal groups inside this enclosure. My gray tree frogs that are known by a nickname that is popular among my followers as the "Gray Army." This group is four tree frogs, two male, two female. They will be joined by a more exotic group, my southeastern five lined skinks. They have a nickname for their group the "Skink Dynasty." The Gray Army and Skink Dynasty have been very popular among my threads and YouTube videos. Currently the tree frogs have been quarantined for over a year battling parasites. They appear to be healthy from testing fecal samples. The skinks will soon be tested as well. The Gray Army is going to inherit the 125 gallon aquarium first because they are simply the only clean parasite free animals.

It will be the most followed topic of the three that comprise this thread. I plan on filming and giving updates on the progress of building this habitat. It will be very exciting watching and filming the two popular pet groups under one roof!

The other enclosure is the largest exo terra terrarium they make currently. The 36*18*36 inch terrarium will house my exotic White's tree frogs. The three tree frogs have been in quarantine as well. Luckily they are not sharing their home, so as they are being treated for parasites, they will not contaminate or become a threat to the health of any tank mates. I am looking forward to showcasing these guys. The "Dumpy Family" is the nickname this group of tree frogs are associated with. I will be building both enclosures and hopefully keeping them on the same stand to have a nice, clean, and eye catching look. These two enclosures getting finished are my top priority for the first and possibly second quarter of 2021. There will be building videos and updates before the fun begins.

I believe in telling the stories similar to the Days of our lives and AntsCanada. If you can care about these tree frogs and lizards then you will care about saving them in the wild. I hope to entertain you with fun and laid back storytelling of the groups of animals. I will show and discuss feeding videos, showcase specific animals, and have more creative ideas along the way. I will focus on providing updates on the health and happiness of the animals and share more details about the animals on forums. You get more details about the animals you can follow on YouTube.

These two stories and building their enclosures are the next big projects for me and the PA Woods and Forests brand.

I have been working on the biggest project ever for my brand and that is Frog Week,2020. It will focus on the frogs and toads of Pennsylvania. I will showcase the animals in their natural environment during their breeding seasons. I will showcase other components to their lives like their prey, plants, predators, and locations these animals live. I have been recording since March 2020 so I have so much to do getting this project ready for release week. I will be releasing a week long series of videos following chronologically the order of breeding seasons these animals have. I caught some breathtaking scenes, and I have gotten much better as a presenter, producer, and filmmaker. I upgraded my tech from last year and I am continuing to pursue growth.

The goal I have is for people to care about frogs and toads like they care about sharks watching shark week. I did not copy them, but the idea of dedicating an entire week to the conservation and education of the wildlife of Pennsylvania is a brief opportunity to share with you the career I am hoping to pursue. I want to research the frogs and toads of the Northeastern United States. Frog Week is a project I created to help entertain and educate people about frogs. I hope you will be interested and open to watching my adventures finding the wildlife in the woods and forests of Pennsylvania.

I currently am getting finished with the project, but I have many videos to go. I have a content heavy project coming soon! I enjoy responding to any comments or feedback you leave. I hope you will follow this thread as it will get very detailed and I will have more appealing content for you.

Sent from my BKL-L04 using Tapatalk