Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,560

0 members and 1,560 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,175
Threads: 248,602
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, LouveniaEl

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 Times in 572 Posts

Re: I'm convinced the universe is mocking me, or I'm just torturing myself

Quote Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
    Those poor little snakes getting poked, prodded & teased. Not something I'd do, but otherwise this brings back fond memories of hatching out my Taiwan Beauty rat snakes- & yes, they're all BIG hatchlings! I like their diamond patterns, & personally I prefer the gold color to the "blue" beauty rat snakes, but they're all awesome. Taiwans have the black face masks too & plenty of sass! I find the hatchlings do grow out of it to be fairly normal rat snakes though- at least mine weren't "terrorists"? Thanks for sharing- it's a great video! Any idea how much they're asking for them?
    Agreed with the handling, but compared to other breeder videos where they roughly handle newborns and practically fling them across the table it's not nearly as bad.

As for price, I have no clue. I've checked their site more than once over the course of a year and it's always been this message. Going by what I've seen on MM though, they don't go for cheap. Current examples on there are half a grand or more. https://www.snakediscovery.com/available-reptiles/

Not even any real directions as to where to go to get on a waiting list beyond a simple email link. Quite odd.
    Last edited by Snagrio; 08-20-2021 at 05:52 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snagrio For This Useful Post:

Bogertophis (08-20-2021)