Well... It begins lol

I picked up my Trans-Pecos rat snake, Chico, earlier today. He is about 6 years old. He is currently in a quarantine enclosure, a storage bin of about 3 feet by 2 feet by 1 foot. Small UTH set to 85, which takes up like 1/5 of the enclosure in one of the corners. He has a regular hide and a hide with some very slightly damp sphagnum moss, as well as a water bowl. Water bowl is on the cool side next to the regular hide. Mossy hide is next to the UTH but doesn't overlap it much. Input is welcome but because he has only been in here like 8 hours, I don't think this caused it.

So, I put him in here after I got him and have left him alone. However, I got back from the store to find that he had both shed and pooped, so I opened it up to clean it. The poop, which I unfortunately didn't get a photo of, was a medium brown and the consistency of egg whites. It did not appear to have a separate section that was "mucus"-y, but there was a wet area on the paper towel around it. There were regular urates there. The poop literally stretched when I took the swab sample.

I will send the sample to RAL tomorrow. Do you think I should have it tested for any specific parasites? I was going to just do their crypto panel by default, no matter what the poo looked like, but is there anything else I should check for because it was a weird texture?

He is currently in the "humid" hide with the moss. He sat in his water bowl for about 5 minutes after I cleaned out his enclosure and replaced the paper towels, but earlier today didn't seem to be paying any attention to the water and didn't go in the humid hide. Otherwise, he has just been exploring, seemingly spending equal time in the different microclimates in the tub for a little while at a time.

Oh, and he struck at me when my husband was holding him. I didn't see it because I was replacing his paper towels and facing away from him (and, the snake missed, lol). So, understandably, my new snake is stressed. Poor guy.

In summary:
- Should I get him tested for any specific parasites because of the weird poo? Here is a link to the RAL form I have; those are my options.
- What could have caused the weird poo? Stress from shipping? The shed? Do snakes just have a weird poo when they shed sometimes? I haven't seen this happen in our other snake.

Input is appreciated. I will send out the poo sample in the mail tomorrow morning.