Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,209

4 members and 2,205 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Kam (43)
meganp (24)

» Stats

Members: 75,155
Threads: 248,597
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Upstream Morphs

Threaded View

BPnet Senior Member CloudtheBoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 Times in 620 Posts

2023 Nymeria Litter

(As a disclaimer, I’m currently working on making pics decent for my other threads - I’ve been in the middle of a move for over a month and haven’t had access to my laptop. )

For my second litter, I paired Crona (anery motley 66% het Kahl) x Nymeria (sunglow 66% het anery). Sadly, Crona did not prove in this litter, so I may consider selling him to free up his spot for a different anery motley 100% het Kahl. With or without additional genes. I do think Nymeria proved out, though, but with this being my first litter with aneries, I will have to see how they look after a couple sheds.

Between the stress of moving, and waiting on Nymeria to give birth, I was going to have a heart attack. She was 3.5 weeks overdue based off the shed she had. But we’re finally settled in, and she finally dropped.

She surprised me with a big litter, too. She’s only 5.5’, and gave me either 17 or 18. I couldn’t keep the count straight. Lmao 3 slugs, 0 stills. And she’s not looking bad for going 180+ days without food and raising a big litter. I’m really proud of her. Now just got to get her to eat. Will be rewashing her cage jic that’s putting her off, and thawing out a hopefully more tantalizing rat vs rabbit.

Phone camera pics:

Vs DSLR pics, that hopefully better show if any are anery to those more experienced eyes:

Possible ghost:

Possible anery motley (excuse the foggy lens):

Possible anery and anery mot:

A nice hypo motley, high on the holdback list:

I was also surprised by these two hypos, they seem really colorful and the one is almost brickish in color (foggy lens again ):

Obviously post shed pics to come as they shed out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    8.3 Boa imperator ('15 sunglow "Nymeria," '11 normal "Cloud," '16 anery motley "Crona," '10 ghost "Howl," '08 jungle "Dominika," '22 RC pastel hypo jungle "Aleister," '22 pastel normal "Gengar," '22 orangasm hypo "Daemon," '22 poss jungle "Jinzo," '22 poss jungle "Calcifer," '22 motley "Guin")
    1.4 Boa imperator; unnamed '22 hbs
    3.3 Plains garter snakes
    1.2 checkered garter snakes (unnamed)

~RIP~
    2.2 Brazilian rainbow boa ('15 Picasso stripe BRBs "Guin" and "Morzan, and '15 hypo "Homura", '14 normal "Sanji")
    1.0 garter snake ('13 albino checkered "Draco")
    1.0 eastern garter ('13 "Demigod)
    0.0.1 ball python ('06 "Bud")

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CloudtheBoa For This Useful Post:

Bogertophis (04-08-2023),Gio (04-10-2023),Homebody (04-08-2023)