Hi all, my Ivory burm has been doing great in his bin, but I finally built him a nice 4x2 pvc enclosure as he has tamed down rather well, and was just outgrowing the bin. He had two pieces of corkbark he used as a sort of hide in the bin, making use of the heat tape underneath to get warm. For my other burm, he never had a hide and still really doesn't to this day.

Now after making the switch for the Ivory, I did give him a large half round cork ad a hide ro not shock him, but I'm a bit nervous about him since he's only ever known bins from the breeder and me, basically never having to utilize or understand heat from above. He was out last night exploring, but in the daytime he's usually under his hide, like he is now. Ambient temp in his enclosure is 80, one side has a basking stone under a DHP at about 88*, and it's 91* on the platform under the RHP.

Do you think he'll ever come out to get heat, or should I remove the hide? I'd hare to do that and I believe they'll go where they need to go, just thought I'd ask yalls opinion.
.thank you