My bp is overall very healthy. Champion eater. No concerns at all since i got him in December. He's in a 4x2x2, temps about 30c on the warm side in the lower 20s on the cool which i know is a bit cool but I'm struggling to get that up without making the hot side too hot. His humidity has been over 70% since before he went into blue. He always has fresh water in a bowl big enough to soak though he never does. He also has a humid hide and plenty to rub against but it's still been just a terrible shed. Probably about a week now since the first bit of skin started actually coming off. He's got most of it off but there is still a decent sized piece underneath his head and neck. It's not restricting anything but it's also showing no signs of loosening. I've tried the wet pillowcase, wet towel, shed aid spray, even the soak which i know is controversial. Even with everything I've tried it's showing no real signs of loosening. The area does look dehydrated for lack of better term but he didn't look dehydrated before shed and everywhere but that spot looks normal. Anything I'm missing that i could try? Should i take him to a vet or will it resolve in it's own? He's overdue for a feed and definitely on the hunt but obviously if i need to take him to the vet for it I'll want to wait.