Today was cage cleaning day so I figured I'd take a few pictures of my rats. First up, the boys.

Kermit, my first male. He has fathered 2 litters and I think one of my girls is pregnant with another from him.

Roo and Kermit. Roo is is a dumbo berk. He has fathered one litter but the female would not let them nurse.

All three boys. Monk, Roo, and Kermit. They just recently moved into the same cage. Monk has fathered one litter with Kasper.

Now onto the girls.

This is the cage that is housing most of my girls. They will be moved to different cages soon since they are all outgrowing this space IMO. Top Left: Luck Bottom Left: Thing 1 Top Right: Thing 2 Bottom Right: Fawn. They have another cagemate, Nibble, but she was too busy trying to escape. She is an excellent climber.

Here is Kasper. She is raising her first litter, fathered by Monk. She is an excellent Mama, and has only lost one baby on her own, and even adopted Chance's last remaining baby.

Here is her litter. It started out with 13 babies, we fed off a few and she adopted one. Out of the whole litter, there are only two girls, at least one will be a holdback.

And here is the adopted baby. It was from Chance and Roo. Average litter size, but it was Chance's first litter and she would not let them nurse. This is the only survivor.

And last but not least, Doe. She had a good first litter so she had a good rest and now she's up for round two. Her first litter was sired by Kermit, and so is this one. I suspect her to be pregnant, so she got moved into her own place.