Quote Originally Posted by 4theSNAKElady View Post
I dont wanna rain on your parade, but you should really watch that parrot with your smaller peaceful fish.(tetras) Even though they're hybrids, they're still cichlids....and cichlids can be EXTREMELY aggressive. Not to mention, I've seen some parrots grow to sizes big enough to make breakfast out of tetras.
Thank you for your concern. We are actually looking for another home for her. We got her when she was small, my dad brought her home because they thought she was cute. She has grown a lot since we got her and she has take out some of our smaller black neons. I have people who are interested in her but I havent had any definite answers. I understand completely. Now I do have some other cichlids in the tank. I have a Tropheus and a Curviceps. The curviceps is a very peaceful, small (3 inches) cichlid that we havent had any issues with at all. The tropheus is a bit different, he hangs out at the bottom and tries to chase off our big pleco... but Petey doesnt move!.

I have a couple other fish in the tank that I got not by choice but I felt bad. I work at Petsmart and people call all the time or bring in fish that they say they are going to flush, so since I have a big tank I take them. I have several that are staying just til I can find someone else who wants them.