*Canadian Buyers Only*

I have a very, very nice looking '09 Lesser Pastel male available, paired up with a beautiful '08 Spider female as part of a "Queenbee Package"

The potential in this pair is insane! Possible results from breeding these 2 are:

Queenbees
Lesserbees
Bumblebees
Pastel Lessers
Lessers
Pastels

With the high quality genetics in these 2, the babies should be top notch examples!

He was hatched in November, and already over 200g! Eating rat pups like crazy...

Yes, he really looks like that! No flash used, or any tricks..Ill be happy to take a photo of him right beside an object you are familiar with the colour of, just ask.

His mother is one of the nicest adult Pastels I have ever seen! Almost no brownout! Awesome genetics at play here! Ask to see photos of his parents, or Pastel, and Pastel combo siblings to see for yourself!

The Spider female is a very nice '08 weighing 970g and growing! nice reduced pattern with contrasting white to set it off just right.

Asking $2500 CDN OBRO

Very motivated to move this pair to pursue another project...make me an offer, you never know what I might take.. Money talks! No trades!

Shipping is available at buyers cost, personal delivery depending on region.

Thanks for looking! Feel free to contact me for more photos, or any questions you might have,

Chris
tnt_exotics@rogers.com