A smoking hot package deal is up for grabs! This girl was a whopping 89g out of the egg, only 3 months old and is already well over 300g+. Mom was a 3500g+ monster! The YB male is equally stunning. Both pound rats like there's no tomorrow.

Package deal comes with:
1.0 Yellowbelly 50% Het SK Axanthic
0.1 Yellowbelly Spider (Spiderbelly)

No trades please. Price is firm.

Thanks for looking and take care,

Jeremy Cooper
(719) 648-2281 - call or text anytime. <- Fastest way to get in touch with me.
Email/PayPal: coopersconstrictors@hotmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/coopersconstrictors

NOTE: ALIVE ARRIVAL IS GUARANTEED*. I ship FedEx Priority Overnight Monday through Wednesday, weather dependent and fully insured. I do not ship on or around holidays. I offer cold packs during summer time / heat packs during the winter, and have been 100% successful with them. Depending on your location and weather conditions, it may be best to ship to your nearest FedEx Ship Center for pick up. I document the entire packing/shipping process for all my customers. All animals will come with signed documentation stating that I guarantee their sex, genetics, feeding habits and health. All babies under 300g come with a free water bowl.
*Customers must be at the physical shipping address to sign for the package on the first delivery attempt or the alive arrival guarantee will be null and void. We cannot guarantee live arrival with temperatures above 95 degrees or below 40 degrees. I will fully assist you in tracking your animals during the entire shipping process. Thanks for looking and enjoy!

Spiderbelly Female (yes, she's the same one on WOBP):

YB Male: