Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,334

2 members and 1,332 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,175
Threads: 248,605
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, LouveniaEl
    Thanks

Herpstat 4 + Adult and Juvenile BP racks

For Sale: Herpstat 4, adult BP/small boa rack, juvenile BP rack
    LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY FOR RACKS. SHIPPING AVAILABLE FOR HERPSTAT 4.

Individual pricing below, but if you want all three items, TAKE BOTH RACKS + HERPSTAT 4 FOR $1000

I recently sold off most of my ball python collection, so the remaining racks and t-stats must be moved as well. I cannot offer shipping on the racks, as it would probably be cost-prohibitive for both parties. However, if you're within 60-90 miles of Washington, D.C., I'd be glad to meet you halfway for the racks. I will have a few more items available shortly, but for the moment there are two racks and one Herpstat 4.

Details are as follows (pictures below are from the respective websites and are not my own):

1.) FreedomBreeder 7-tub adult ball python/small boa rack $650 OBO. This rack has FB 80-W tubs with the clear plexiglass window, half-ventilated tops, four locking casters, and each tub has almost 13'' of height per tub. Looking at their website, I don't think they still make the same model, but it is almost identical to the current 0808W (pictured below), except mine has seven larger tubs instead of 8 smaller ones. Belly heat panels, casters, tubs, etc. all included. The picture below is from Freedom Breeder, and again shows the smaller tub version. The one I have for sale is 7 tubs that are all taller than the 9 inches shown in this picture.

2.) RBI 8-slot Iris MCB-S rack for juvenile ball pythons with belly heat.$200 OBO Full disclosure, it's missing one tub, but easily replaceable if you go online or find a store that sells IRIS tubs. I've not done that, so it comes with 7 tubs.
    This is the exact rack I'm selling, which I bought directly from Rich's website (but you know, missing one tub):
    http://www.reptilebasics.com/iris-mc...k-wide-version.

I've never had any problems (because RBI is one of the best out there), and there are no problems, structural or otherwise with this rack, aside from the one missing tub.

3.) Herpstat 4 $300 OBO: fully functioning with all four probes. I cannot give any better details than Spyder Robotics, so please see attached link for actual thermostat details: http://spyderrobotics.com/products/herpstat_4.html

Questions, pictures, or if interested, please contact me here via PM or by email at barristerballs@gmail.com with any questions, pictures, or for more information.

Thanks!

Thanks

Update

First bump. Herpstat 4 has sold, but both racks are still available. Send me a PM or email at barristerballs@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks.