Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,555

2 members and 1,553 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Aag2019 (31)

» Stats

Members: 75,199
Threads: 248,610
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Lilly24601
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 or just 1

Thanks

Re: 2 or just 1

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo
    The only chain petstore I would buy them from is Petsmart and they have a really good customer agreement contract. I think they give like a month warranty on all pets so if they become sick they will either take them back until they get healthy or will let you take another one and even give a full refund if still not satisfied. I purchased my ball python from them and he has been perfectly healthy since ive had him.
    Consider yourself lucky. My first two leo's that I had from Petsmart both died because they both had parasites and were waay malnourished when I had bought them. I went to the vets to do fecals and get a prescription, but they still didn't make it through. I finally ended up going to a local herp show to get my normal female, and she's still doing very well.
    -Kasi- 'Marsupial Mom' in training!
    0.1 Normal BP ~Isis~
    1.0 Graziani Pastel ~Apollo~
    0.1 Spider ~Savannah~
    1.0 Albino ~Ra~
    1.1 Lesser Platinum's ~Osiris~ ~Cleopatra~
    2.4 PastelXNormal babies
    0.1 RTB het Anery ~Camila~
    1.1 Bennet's wallabies ~ Boomer~~Bella~
    2.1 Red Kangaroo's ~Rocky, Jack, and Ruby~
    1.0 Serval ~Keyba~

Thanks

Wow thats really good to know. I always considered petsmart to be fairly reliable. Unfortunately it is probably about the best pet store locally for me. Ive checked about herp shows but could not find any around here. Guess thats what I get for living in a small town lol. It will be after Christmas before I get one so I am gonna try talking to the other petstore that I have been going to and see if they can get me one. They have been around a few years and keep lots of different species. They even have a giant anaconda that they said came with the store when they bought it lol. So I will talk to them first.

Thanks

I don't know how you feel about ordering off the 'net--but many good, reliable breeders (some on this site) could probably ship you a pair of females or a single Leo, if that's the way you want to go. That way, you'll be FAR more likely to get a quality CBB animal--the shipping will be extra, but I might explore that route if you're not averse to it.
    --Kim
    1.0.0 Lemon Pastel (Auryn)

Thanks

Im not really all that crazy about ordering stuff online. At least when it comes to pets and stuff like that. I like looking at them before I finalize my purchase ya know but I will definitely consider it if someone on here could give me a good deal on one. Im not ready for one right now cause I dont have room for it right now. Thats why im waiting till after Christmas cause im planning on getting a nice aquarium stand for my ball python tank. Then I can use the current ball python stand for the leopard.

Thanks

You should check out kingsnake.com.

They have some crazy cool morphs there that are really affordable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12