Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,927

3 members and 1,924 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Kam (43)
meganp (24)

» Stats

Members: 75,155
Threads: 248,597
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Upstream Morphs
    Thanks

Cornsnakes in Albany, OR

My wife and I decided to turn our focus to balls & Boa's so we would like to sell /adopt out / rehome our current corn collection, this is a great way to get your feet wet w/ corn snakes:

1.1.0 Hypo's
    0.0.2 Anery’s
    0.0.2 Normals
    1.0.0 Charcoal
    0.1.0 Anery Motley

(Unknown's have been poped once but popped female at the time so they are unconfirmed at this time. Confirmed have either poped male or have been probed by a pro/breeder)

Local only as I'm not authorized to ship reptiles yet. Though if you can make your own arrangements for shipping that is fine.

These were all born mid to late 2007

Maybe able to get a camera this weekend for individual pictures. If you would like to get a general idea for what they look like I'd suggest serpenco.com as they take pretty good pictures and have quite a collection

Snakes are $30 each with out habitat or an additional $20 for the habitat this includes: Their home which is a 32qt Steralite container (holds heat & humidity better than glass) which will be good for their entire lives (We kept them in a rack system to minimize space taken), 2 hides (some of these are as simple as paper towl tubes others are the wooden logs), a water dish, 1 piece of 11" flexwatt. You will need a way to regulate the flexwatt, either a Thermostat or Rheostat (dimmer).

Buy 4+ w/habitat's I’ll include a Repti temp thermostat free

Buy all 8 w/ habitats for only $350 and I’ll include 2 books on corn snakes and some frozen mice which will be good enough to feed them all or most of them for a while.

Also the rack they are in is available for sale after they are all gone or if you take them all. It's a homemade job but does the trick it will only be $50 which covers most of the parts.

I am willing to deliver locally (minus the rack) and maybe willing to drive farther at a negotiable price. Will drive as far as Lebanon or Corvallis at no additional charge.

Maybe willing to accept trades for Ball Pythons or Boa’s as full or partial payments for Snakes or Snakes & Enclosures.

Email me for additional information or questions at koplinj {@} gmail dot com
    Last edited by Loderdek; 03-07-2008 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Add local info