Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,592

2 members and 2,590 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Scott L. (28)

» Stats

Members: 75,129
Threads: 248,574
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, KILLER112397
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Thanks

8ballpythons.com follow up

In the spring of 2006 I began my search for high quality ball pythons. I narrowed down my search to albino and het albinos. Everything kept pointing to www.8ballpythons.com with solid reviews. I was impressed with the website/content and was pleased to see a het albino female on the available page. Perfect! I emailed the contact. Within the hour I had a very informative reply. I was sold. I explained I needed a few days to get my rack finished and Adam agreed to hold the snake on my word. I asked if he could part with any others as this was the last one available on his page. He agreed to let one more go at a very fair price. Perfect. I was very impressed with his professionalism and depth of knowlegde. I closed the deal as agreed on and he worked with me on the perfect ship date. The box arrived well packed with excellent paperwork and two very health ball pythons as promised. I was could not be happier! Since then he has answered many questions usually having nothing to do with the original snakes I purchased. He's helped me through some tough times and some fun ones. I would certainly say that he has provided the best service and presentation of any snake I have ever purchased!

Here is the follow up. They where ~350 grams at the time of purchase and have now tripled in weight. Both have always been some of my favorites with fantastic colors, health and personality. I could not be more pleased.

Adam of 8ballpythons is a valued asset to the ball game

Thanks

Re: 8ballpythons.com follow up

to the ball game
    Pun intended?

Hands down, Adam is one of the best. He has taken time to answer a lot of my questions as well, and I cannot wait to complete a transaction with him. I will continue to be one of his customers throughout the years and I continue to expect some of the best quality ball pythons to come from him.

BPnet Veteran recycling goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks cue.

adam and i are waiting on my CITES - which he handled... he has handled everything for me... all i had to do was pick the snakes i wanted and send money... this has been sooooo simple for me. once our CITES comes through then we'll have our 4 new ball pythons in our hot little hands!

thank you adam for all your assistance so far, your more than generous deal and extreme professionalism.
    in light, Aleesha

You have 1440 minutes a day... how are you going to spend yours?

Thanks

I inquired once but after a few emails he never got back to me, though it was much earlier in the year and he was very likely busy.
    He does have some nice stock on his pages, a few reduced spiders and pastels that are quite attractive. I personally haven't heard anyone complain about what they've recieved from him. It's always nice to be able to add to the good list.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Entropy
    I inquired once but after a few emails he never got back to me
    I definitely do not remember falling out of touch with any inquiries, but I sincerely apologize for my mistake. If you're in the market for anything in the future and would consider one of my animals, I'd be happy to discount you 15% and include free shipping on anything that I have for sale to try and make up for any inconvenience.

Please accept my most sincere apologies for my mistake.

-adam
    Click Below to Fight The National Python & Boa Ban

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    - Anna Sewell, author of Black Beauty

Thanks

cue, that female het albino is hot!

i remember seeing her in the shop as a baby, you're lucky i already had my albino group. i was ready to add her anyway.

vaughn
    you can't have just one!

Thanks

Here's another example of the quality of 8BallPythons hets, our male 05 100% het albino...Malachi...

Malachi at a few months old, showing his amazing hunting response.....

Malachi who was a year old this past summer, he's a sturdy 1,200 grams....

We second everything Chris said. Adam's a great guy who is willing to mentor newcomers, helps you focus on your eventual breeding goals while still respecting your snake purchasing budget and just plain fun to talk to. He's been a valuable ongoing resource to this forum and I can't begin to thank him for his help in the past when we were rehabbing our W/C female, Saoirse.

As far as buying hets from Adam, I'd say buy with confidence. His reputation is among the best out there and well deserved. The paperwork that accompanied Malachi was perfect in it's detail on this snake's genetics and lineage as well as very professionally presented.

P.S. Malachi is currently cycling through his first breedings with three of our adult normal females. This is the best "follow-up" I can imagine!
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Wysocki
    I definitely do not remember falling out of touch with any inquiries, but I sincerely apologize for my mistake. If you're in the market for anything in the future and would consider one of my animals, I'd be happy to discount you 15% and include free shipping on anything that I have for sale to try and make up for any inconvenience.

Please accept my most sincere apologies for my mistake.

-adam
    Dude, I've been calling you for a week! And you never got back to me...
    What kind of discount do I get LOL!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JASBALLS
    Dude, I've been calling you for a week! And you never got back to me...
    What kind of discount do I get LOL!!!
    Nice try ... Your ring tone is the same music they play in Star Wars when Darth Vader walks into the room ... can't miss it! ... luv ya brother!

-adam
    Click Below to Fight The National Python & Boa Ban

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    - Anna Sewell, author of Black Beauty

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Wysocki
    I'd be happy to discount you 15% and include free shipping
    This seems very generous. Very nice gesture Adam! Entropy is an excellent buyer

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast