About a year ago I got 2 male parakeets. 1 albino and one green. Both are very nice looking birds. I bought them on an impulse. I realize it was stupid and irresponsible of me. I thought that I would like them the lady at pet smart said that they were easy to tame and that she didn't know any one who likes animals that didn't like them. I love animals they are small and so I figured home run, right.. wrong I dont have the time to tame them so they are skittish I bought books and tried to do research still nothing. I am giving up. I want these two birds to go to loving homes I will give away everything I have one large/medium cage and one smaller one. I use the smaller one to take them to the vet for checkups and trims. I have 2 tree-like pearches, 1 cement pearch, 1 rope/pvc swing, 4 plastic bowls, 2 stainless steel bowls. 1/2 bag of kaytee parakeet food.

I want these two guys to go to a good home. A home where the people have the time and energy to give the two babies what they deserve. I feel terrible for getting an animal that I know nothing about. I learned my lesson now I do ALOT of research before getting a pet.

I live 45 min south of FT. Worth TX I will meet some one in my area just give me a call 817-877-6819. I am not asking any money for these birds I just want them to go to a good home, where they will be loved and cared for.

I am sorry if this is in the wrong forum location, I just figured the for sale section wasnt right because these birds are not for sale.