Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,199

2 members and 3,197 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,111
Threads: 248,550
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, GhostyBoy29
    Thanks

Herpventures is here! (PICS DUW!)

Have you heard?? Herpventures is HERE!

Herpventures is an electronic book that is a fantasy tale about a young group of friends who face many dangers during their adventures in the Everglades. These adventures teach the children valuable lessons about animals, friendship and the true meaning of family.
    Herpventures is 55+ page CD that will be mailed directly to you! It is illustrated in full color and written in easy to follow text. It was created by b-p.net's very own Kim Robillard (OhBalls) and Laura Rice (Laooda). The book is equally stimulating for children and adults, and can be easily be read by any child 10 years and older.

All proceeds from sales of Herpventures will be donated to savethefrogs.com a nonprofit organization dedicated to amphibian conservation (seen on Animal Planet). In addition, the creators of Herpventures will hold drawings for SAVE THE FROGS! t-shirts, posters and bumper stickers. Everybody who purchases Herpventures will be automatically entered into a drawing.

Herpventures is an inexpensive way to make a big impact on the conservation of our worlds amphibians. PLEASE help us make a difference! To order Herpventures (now available!), or to learn more, please visit www.wyldwurm.com/Herpventures.html

The CD is $12.95 (USD). The price includes shipping right to your door!
    Feel free to message me (OhBalls) with any questions you may have.
    If you're a breeder and would like to offer the CD on your website, please contact me for bulk rates.
    Thank you!

Thanks

Re: Herpventures is here! (PICS DUW!)

*EDIT: The CD is 51 pages.

Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Herpventures is here! (PICS DUW!)

Well, I've spoken to a couple people about the book and the feedback was very positive - except for one thing - the cost. $12.95 seems to be a bit much for a CD.

Since the cost of producing them would leave very little for the froggies if I lowered the sell price, I decided to leave the price as is and offer a solution for those here at b-p.net

Would a direct download from a publisher work better for the interested people here? The cost would be $8.75, which is considerably lower. There would be no CD mailed, but you would be able to download the ebook immediately. All profits would still go to savethefrogs.com

Other solutions/feedback are welcome (even begged! )! What are your thoughts?